Sunday, January 15, 2012

MARAAI SE GRANATE


Maraai is my friend, Mari, who lives here in California, complete with a pomegranate tree in her garden! Not only has she given me the fruit and the stand for Christmas, but also her mom, Berna, as a friend to me, for whom this painting was done. She will be taking it with her, when she leaves for South Africa tomorrow, where she lives in Blouberg Strand! I am blessed to have them both in my life and so happy to have been able to give Berna this painting as a small appreciation for being the special mother of my dear friend Maraai.

o x o

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous painting Cecilia. You have a wonderful talent!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, special gift Cecilia! Thanks for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday.

    Blessings,
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an exquisite painting and a precious gift!

    Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity on “A Little Birdie Told Me…” at Rook No. 17! Looking forward to seeing what inspirations you’ll share tomorrow!
    Warmest wishes,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete